Monday, May 26, 2008

Brittany Forum France

I recently moved my Dotnetnuke website to a new dedicated server. Sadly the old forum Dotnetnuke module that I was running was not compatible with the more recent version of Dotnetnuke so I ditched it and went with the default forum software that ships with Dotnetnuke. The real pain is that all the old posts are lost, well not totally lost because I have a backup of the Dotnet nuke database but it's too much like hard work to sort all that out manually - so I've relaunched the Brittany Forum and it's started from zero. So anybody out there interested in BRittany France, Living in France etc. feel free to register with my site www.brittany-internet.com and post questions and information about Brittany and living in France.

A+
Jules

No comments: