Thursday, October 28, 2004

X-rays and scans in France

It's all a little different in France. When you have an X-ray, magnetic scan or blood test it's YOU that collects and keeps the scans and results! Whereas in England the NHS is battling the never ending problem of storage and retrieval of patient information, here they just give it to the patient.

A little like NASA spending millions developing a pen that will write in Space. The Russians just used pencils!!!!

The health system in France ROCKS! Average waiting times in A&E of minutes rather than hours!

I love it here!

My trapped nerve in my neck is now better and I'm firing on all 8 cylinders again :) Though I guess that means I'll not have to go back for any more scans for a while...with all those lovely nurses in Pontivy :(

Jules

No comments: